JOIN LSA! If you join LSA, either as a full or associate member, you will automatically, in general, be eligible for a
£10 to £30 discount per seminar. In the case of associate corporate membership, this discount is available for any number of bookings. Please click here for details.
STOP PRESS for trainee solicitors: LSA has a Licence C from the Law Society of Scotland to provide PEAT (Professional Education and Training) for trainee solicitors. This is great value. Please click here for details.
2016/17 price list (occasionally prices may vary)
Morning events: £90 full price/£80 LSA members/£60 trainee solicitor & concessionary cost
All day events: £150 full price/£120 LSA members/£80 trainee solicitor & concessionary cost
Evening events: £75 full price/£65 LSA members/£50 trainee solicitor & concessionary cost
Would you like to receive LSA`s seminar publicity through your email address?
The advantage to LSA is that this is much cheaper than sending brochures out by post. The advantages to you include:
- You receive publicity quickly to your nominated PC
- You can email us back to book a place there and then
- LSA often arranges speedy or once off events through our email publicity alone: often they are cheaper and occasionally free. As a member of our email network, you will be eligible for these
- Electronic publicity keeps the cost down
If you place your email address in our network we undertake not to pass it on to anyone else. Your name and email address will be removed immediately on request. You will not be flooded with material:we generally send out mailings no more than every two or three weeks. If you want to go on our email list please email a request to our Seminar Manager, Susan Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here
Information for all delegates (terms and conditions)
- All LSA seminars, and workshops are designed to assist the delegates in developing their skills and knowledge. Nothing in LSA`s events constitutes direct advice and no solicitor/client relationship between LSA solicitors or any speaker and delegate arise
- In order to encourage open debate and discussions, all LSA events are carried out under "Chatham House Rules". While any discussion may be reported externally, nothing may be attributed publicly either formally, or informally, to any particular speaker or to the event itself.
- Cancellations: your attention is drawn to LSA`s cancellation policy. If a cancellation is received more than 14 days before the event, a full refund is given, less £10.00 administration fee. Cancellations received within 14 days of the event will attract a 50% refund, save in exceptional circumstances such as illness, or bereavement. All bookings are transferable.
- Students may attend FREE up to a maximum of 6 per annum. They must book in advance however sending photocopy proof of status. This is only open to students not in receipt of full-time earnings or its equivalent.
- LSA reserves the right to cancel or modify any event. LSA will endeavour to advise delegates of any major change in advance, where this is practical. No refund will be made save in the case of complete cancellation or very major curtailment. Speakers may be changed without notice.
- VAT is not charged for seminar
- Please note that lunch is not provided unless otherwise stated
- It will be assumed that those who supply their email address to LSA wish to be placed on our email publicity network. If you do not wish this, or at any point, wish to withdraw from it, please advise.
For further information about seminars or membership, contact Susan Bell, Seminar Manager on 0141 354 1274 or at email@example.com